Phil Cobble was raised in Music City USA, Nashville, TN and started his business career early while attending Hillwood High School working under the mentorship of nationally recognized restaurant mogul Ray Danner, founder of the venerable Shoney’s and Captain D’s chains, at his flagship restaurant in affluent Belle Meade. Upon graduating from U.T. – Knoxville in 1976 attaining a B.S. Degree in Real Estate a & Urban Development, Phil embarked on his real estate career at Knoxville’s #1 firm, Volunteer Realty. In 1980, Phil affiliated with the original 100% commission franchise brokerage, Realty Executives, R. Vance Burkey, Principal Broker and succeeded as the #1 agent in the Knoxville MLS in 1987 and 1996. Phil’s extensive knowledge and expertise negotiating complex transactions coupled with his relentless work ethic established him consistently as one of the Top 10 Knoxville Agents and highest grossing agents in Knoxville for over three decades. Phil has garnered a plethora of Knoxville Area Board of Realtors sales awards and Realty Executives International Top 50 Agent Sales awards.
Phil Cobble Fine Homes & Land’s market share predominantly reaches from the prestigious town of Farragut, (Business Week Magazine’s Top 25 Best Affordable Suburbs in the South), to scenic neighborhoods along the shoreline of Ft. Loudon Lake in the Northshore/Chota corridor of West Knox county extending to beautiful lakefront, mountain view and acreage properties in Loudon, Blount and Monroe counties. Phil owned and operated the Realty Executives Associates office in Turkey Creek from 2006 – 2009 and then opened his newly franchised firm, Phil Cobble Fine Homes & Land, in the Town of Farragut in January 2010. Phil conceptualized and developed several premier communities in Farragut embracing an uncommon blending of classic Southern living and European lines to the architectural vernacular of Charles’s 18th century historic waterfront wharf. Phil’s signature communities are Fox Cove, Smithfield, Wyndham Hall, Berkeley Park, The Battery and T he Cover at Turkey Creek.
Phil’s success has been marked by his unfaltering community service and giving through charitable and civic organizations such as The Boys and Girls Club of East Tennessee. Phil has a niche clientele and unexcelled reputation for having the uncanny ability to find unique properties that are not actively for sale on the market which offers his clients the unique advantage with an inside track to purchase fine residential properties “pocket listings”, before they are listed on the Knoxville MLS system.
Phil enthusiastically invites you and your family to contact him anytime or schedule an appointment for a free, no obligation consultation to advise and assist your for all of your real estate needs.
Phil’s Achievements & Awards
- 1976- B.S. Degree, Real Estate and Urban Development, University of Tennessee – Knoxville
- 1976 – 1977 Affiliate Broker, Realty Group, Knoxville, TN
- 1977 – 1978 Affiliate Broker, Lewis Garber & Associates MAI (Member of the Appraisal Institute), Nashville, TN
- 1978 – 1980 Affiliate Broker, Volunteer Realty, Knoxville, TN
- 1980 – 2012 Affiliate Broker, Realty Executives Associates, Knoxville, TN
- 1982 – Licensed Tennessee Real Estate Broker (License # 00017633)
- 1986 – 1992 Principal Broker – Broker/Owner, Realty Executives Associates, Durwood Rd. Office
- 2006 – 2009 Principal Broker-Owner, Realty Executives Associates, Turkey Creek Office
- 2010 – 2011 Principal Broker-Owner, Realty Executives Associates, Farragut Office
- 2012 – Present; Principal Broker-Owner, Phil Cobble Find Homes & Land, Farragut
- Certified Real Estate Broker (CRB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Developed Fox Cove S/D in Farragut – 1987
- Developed Smithfield S/D in Farragut – 1991
- Developed Wyndham Hall S/D in Farragut – 1994
- Developed Berkeley Park S/D in Farragut – 1999
- Developed The Battery in Farragut – 2006
- Developed The Cove at Turkey Creek – 2006
- 1983 – 1986 Realty Executives International Award: Executives Club, 100% Club $100,000+ Gross Earnings
- 1985- 1999 Arizona Base Realty Executives International Diamond Award, Gross Earnings Exceeding $250,000 – $500,000
- 2000 – Knoxville Area Association of Realty Top Ten Agent, #2 Residential Volume $20,492,960 in Listing & Sales Volume
- 1987 – Ranked #1 Agent in Knoxville Realtors Multiple Listing Service
- 1996 – Ranked #1 Agent in Knoxville Realtors Multiple Listing Service
- 1995 – 2007 Realty Executives International, Double Diamond Award at Annual Summit Meeting; Gross Annual Earnings $500,000 +